Monday, December 28, 2009

Before the day of Campus Interview

After I started writing about baba I really did not know what things more to add in the blog after I am done with adding stories of baba.

The incident list to share with all is unending as me and baba share a nice bond but still somewhere I wanted to add something else.

My stories , my poems ... but something more than that.

And there came my new family in the picture.

The first professional milestone in my life.

A cubical decoration competition brought this side of my life in this blog.

So here I begin with ...........

It was 4th July. ( How can I forget the date when someone felt to select me )

9th July was my elder sister's marriage and I was home for preparations.

Campus interviews were being conducted for Industrial Training those days.

And I was scared of technial stuff as usual.

It was Quickheal which came first and I successfully failed in the test only.

After looking at the paper only I decided  not to solve .( because there was nothing which I was able to solve, this is the fact I can say!! )

Only one girl Sunita from my group went for further rounds. ( So I said 'Chill you are not the only one who is poor.All are with you.')

Next came Herbinger where I went in negative marks  ( Negative marking exams are something which I always hated coz  I rarely got positive marks in a negative marking exam.)

Dad was still having hopes ( I dont know how can he have positive approach always ? but it was there!! )

Even my placement co-ordinator was having hopes from me and she called Herbinger to know where we few students ( whom she was hoping to be in the list and were not even shortlisted for next round) went wrong? After that ...she called us in her Cabin and scolded like anything ( as we all including some top students were having negative marks)

And then came Spring ( with Spring in my life ) !!!

I was not at all prepared this time as I was busy in shopping and wandering with guests , planning for dress and make up in sister's marriage.

My friend called me up and told that some Spring Comuting is coming and if I am interested I should come.

All the way I was not prepared with C++  ( I was always minus minus in C plus plus ) and test paper was expected to be based on C++ ( How would I survive then ?? was the question which I asked her and she forced me to come and attempt for it saying ' You never know what is there for you and you are coming that's it )

There was a unform suit for interviews. Which was somewhere in the laundry bag and was not even ironed.

I called up my roomate  ( one more savior of mine after my sisters )

I asked her to wash my clothes and then I got ready to leave Nagar for interview.

My roommate got everything ready for me. I reached Pune at 7 in the evening and opened my books ( I was very tired so I slept immediately after I opened my book. )

And then .....

It was the Morning of  4th  July.......

No comments:

Post a Comment