Sunday, January 3, 2010

BABA VI

Baba is the cool man. I always had a circle of friends and that to boys round me. I never liked to be with girls and keep on gossiping.

This is a funny incident which I remember when one of my friend's came to my place for the very first time.

It was evening. Baba came home from office. Usually he used to enter from the gate 1 of our building. But on that day he came from gate 2 which was a direct gate to our building. He saw a boy standing with his scooter near gate.

He came upstairs. I was talking to Vaibhav ( My rakhi bhai now. Those days he was a new friend sharing his books with me ).He was standing outside the door and I was standing in the door and was talking to him. As I saw baba on the staircase I asked Vaibhav to leave ( with my eyes pointing towards baba ) .Mean while he had reached the door.

He was knowing Vaibhav as he was a frequent visitor to our place and was a good friend of mine. Vaibhav greeted baba. Baba asked him to come in and asked  " toh khali alela mulaga tuzyasobat ahe ka ? "   I was not knowing that Vaibhav has come with someone who is standing downstairs for him . It was more than an hour and me and Vaibhav were discussing the study stuff .

Vaibhav had expression of fear on his face and said "Toh mazyabarobar ala hota hila olkhat nahi mhanun khali ubha ahe " . Baba looked at him and said " Ja tyala gheun ye.  Ase khali ubhe nahi karyache"

When Vaibhav went downstairs he looked at me and said " Ase darat ubhe rahun mulanshi gappa nahi maryachya. Tyana aat basava ani vatel tevdha vel gappa mara. "

 Vaibhav came up with the boy. It was co incidence that one of the Industrialists in Nagar was the boy's relative and baba was knowing complete family of that boy. The communication began.

Baba :  Kay Nav tuze

Boy : Nilesh Bothra

Baba : te Paras vale Bothra tuze kon ?

Boy : Mama


Baba : Mamache ani Tumache adnav same ahe ka?

Boy : Nahi mhanje te mazya pappanche bhau lagtat

 
Baba looked at me and Vaibhav who were sitting on the sofa and enjoying the talk.

Baba : Relations samjatat ka re tula ?   Babanchya bhavala kay mhantat ?

Boy : Kaka

Baba : Mag te tuze mama kase? ?

Boy : te papanche mama lagtat.


Baba : Aai chya bahinila kay mhantat ?

Boy : Mavashi

Baba : Babanchya bahinila kay mhantat

Boy : Me aunty mhanato. Mala marathitun nahi mahiti.

 The conversation became a fun for all. We all were enjoying the talk and Nilesh was totally scared. He was not knowing whom to call what and was thinking that baba did not like him to come to our place.

Then baba laughed loudly and looked at me and Vaibhav and said  " Asala kasala mitra are tuza ? Tyala nati pan nahi sangta yet "  We all laughed and the boy was embarassed.

Next morning Nilesh came to me and said he found baba very stirct and he was sorry if baba has scolded me after he left our place.

When Nilesh and Vaibhav left , the fun was over and baba was normal.

He became friend of every friend of mine. He showed dislike towards what he did not like but he always had his own ways to teach us and they were always different .

1 comment: