Friday, January 22, 2010

Celebration at home

India wel comes every thing . Although it was not a gold medal , India had celebration of Abhinav Bindra's success in Olypics. Same happened with me when I came back with the success story.

I was driving towards home and I called up home. Told my father that I was selected but for testing. He was happy to hear my success story. And he told all the guests those were there at home for my sister's marriage.

I was confused and came back home with the same expression which was there on my face in college. Madhu hugged me and congratulated. It was something I really needed but not for sharing joy but to feel some one is there for my support when I am away from home. ( I was badly missing my sis who was home and was preparing for her marriage ) .

I called my placement coordinator at 12 am. She talked to me nicely and said that she knows the person (angel) very well and he keeps his promises so I should start with Industrial training in testing.

All in the hostel were very excited about me getting placed. All were happy for me.  They Congratulated me .
I was happy for that period of time when I was receiving calls from home and all my relatives to wish me, when all were celebrating my success.

Still I was not happy but could not express that to anyone. I talked to Kaka Kaku ( my local guardians ) and told them about the field and my fear.

Kaka the person at the age of 70,  was trying to know the details of my field and then said try and talk to them once.
Kaku said " zop aramat " . This is what I always loved about her when she used to ask me to relax.

I had my dinner and went to bed with a sleepless eye.  It was not having relaxed feeling. Still there was something which I was not able to talk to anyone. Which I was not able to express. Even I am unable to express that feeling now. It was something which was mine.

It was the new beginning....

But the fear of end was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment